What’s it about?
The Power of Intention (2004) examines the connection between human beings and God’s creative potential, and the universe. This feel-good guide to spirituality explores the true meaning of intention and reveals how we can all live more purposeful lives.
About the author:
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer was an American author with a focus on self-help and spirituality. Dyer’s first book, Your Erroneous Zones (1976), became one of the best-selling books of all time; it has sold more than 100 million copies.
The universe is filled with many contrasting energies. Draw yourself into the positive ones at all times:
Would you have more hope if you were sure that you would turn anything you want – while maintaining a great connection with God – into reality? Well, you are about to become a really hopeful person because this is an absolute certainty.
The whole universe is created in a unique way that gives you only what you attract. That’s why your brain should be trained to draw positive thoughts automatically.
The obvious difference between successful and mediocre individuals is their positive energy attraction level and their connection with the power of intention. Successful individuals look from unique lenses to focus less on the details and more on the possible turnout.
You can be a winner in life as well. But first, you have to hold on tight to your faith in God. For he, solely, can give you total control over your power of intention. Here’s how.
You already have full access to the power of intention. You just need to know how to activate it:
Living up to a life where you let your power of intention lead the game means two things. One, you go through each day with absolute determination and purpose to achieve anything you want. Two, you grab any opportunity in your way and never give up on your dreams.
You have to be willing to remain focused and always ready to seize your chances.
Most of the time, you fail to solve your problems because you center your focus on sheer will. Instead, leave all that, and connect with the invisible forces around you – the troops of intentions.
Sometimes, your ego – achievements, possessions, and reputation – disconnect you from the power of intention. The way to avoid that is to:
- Always have an excuse to explore more exceptional desires while practicing healthy habits.
- Apply wisdom to all of your daily activities by concentrating on what matters.
- Keep yourself busy with doing the things you love.
- Trust that the power of intention will give you glorious rides.
You will always have a choice. Choose to merge your free will and intention then watch your life grow.
Life has infinite perspectives; understanding how to handle all of them is a vital skill:
It’s somewhat tricky to define intention in simple words. However, all of us, deep down, know exactly what it is.
Seven faces of intention create, all combined, the perfect life experience.:
- The creativity face: this is what pushes your creative side and lights up your innovativeness.
- The kindness face: it radiates kindness to all people, no matter what they stand by.
- The loving face: love is proven to be the strongest emotion in the world. It embraces relationships and nurtures lives with positivity.
- The beauty face: it’s when you can spot the beauty in the little things. You begin to appreciate on a whole new level.
- The expansion face: it’s when you connect and cooperate with God himself and start experiencing progress in all aspects of life.
- The unlimited abundance face: it’s where there are no limits to the abundance of potential in the territory of intention.
- The receptivity face: it’s where the field of intention is wide open to anyone willing to tie a connection.
The minute you visualize the power of intention through those seven faces, you will attain more understanding and awareness of the universe. This allows you to channel your energies in all the right direction.
When you push hard to maintain a subtle connection with the power of intention, your work will be done much faster – distraction-free:
A great way to visualize the power of intention is to view exactly what you want. This deep state of focus allows you to stay in harmony with this great force.
Admittedly, not everything is going to turn out in perfect condition all the time. However, believing that almost everything is going to work out ensures the survival of your positive way of thinking. This mindset is the key for you to create magnificent ideas that will rock your world. Trust your abilities and potential.
You’ll discover that having a strong will is not enough to keep you shining through. It’s not as nearly powerful as your imagination. Your imagination is alone a whole other universe that takes you where there are no boundaries to what you can do and gives life to your ideas. Once you lend this universe your attention, what awaits you will speak for itself.
When you go through some obstacles, take a few steps back and reassess the situation to get yourself back up:
“A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.”-Franklin Roosevelt
Sometimes, things will go where you never expected. However, those times are essential for growth.
Three things cause you the most problems while attempting to master the power on intention:
- Inner speech: positive results are the outcome of positive thoughts. However, it is a challenge to maintain a positive being all the time. Negative thoughts always find a way to creep up your neck. Never stress about things missing from your life. Those thoughts trap you in a dead zone.
- Your energy level: you are built up from energies of feelings, thoughts, and emotions. The higher you maintain your energy levels, the better impact you’ll reflect on your life. Increasing your energy levels permits you to keep your focus on positive thoughts. You can achieve that by meditating and practicing healthy habits regularly. Train yourself to stay away from negative energies and the influence of negative people.
- Your ego: the way you see yourself is why you get stuck so far from achieving your goals. If you see yourself tying your achievements to your body, know that this isn’t the extent of what you can achieve. Your identity shouldn’t be based on physical things because it conflicts with the power of intention. Overcome this ego by letting go of your inner-greed and always come out a winner.
People surrounding you can either prevent your success or inspire it:
No one is going to live forever. It sounds scary, but it becomes much easier once you understand that you come from a God who is infinite.
The minute you connect to the power of intention, you’ll be aware that there is a life beyond the physical dimension. You are much more than what you can physically see.
Connect yourself permanently to God and watch your perspective change. You’ll start not to fear death anymore. You’ll be leaving the world someday; make it easier on yourself by accepting it and embracing the little time you have. Picture yourself as an infinite spiritual being who is having a temporary human experience.
People around you are vital determinants of your successful transition to this stage. And your role is to ensure that they positively do this.
Your decision to live a life linked to intention can encourage others to do the same.
In your journey, some people build your dreams with you. Make sure to teach them the power of intention. Be an inspiration to others. When individuals surround you, you should fill them with a feeling of calm, energy, and hope.
Your life is all connected. Holding on to the power of intention and strengths ensures your win.
Every step you take to become a better version of yourself adds up to your success bucket:
The more you appreciate yourself, the more gratitude you’ll be giving to God’s wisdom, and the easier it will be to find your life’s purpose. People often get stressed about what they think about their purpose, which is a valid reason to worry. As long as you are living, you are fulfilling a purpose, and it won’t come to life unless you help other people.
Never underestimate yourself. Believe that God made you in a way where he knows that you’re capable of achieving the impossible. Continually dwelling on whatever imperfections you have prevents you from seeing the bigger picture that God planned for you.
Keep reminding yourself of the love you hold for your own being.
No one is going to improve your life for you. Begin this journey on your own:
We all drown under the pressure of what people expect from us. This way of living is not healthy and will reach you nowhere. Learn to force boundaries in all your relationships – everyone should stay within their limits, and you have to remind them not to overstep.
God wishes us a joyful, stress-free life. It’s our responsibility to identify the stresses in our life and eliminate them.
You’ll connect to the power of intention much easier if the right network surrounds you. This can be difficult sometimes. You see, the universe is an attraction device; you get what you attract. So, if you want the right crowd in your life, you need to attract them. But first, you should be the kind of person they also wish to have in their lives. Perhaps you can have the perfect circle of people once you begin to work on yourself.
Remembering how much of a genius you are, at tough times, keeps you going:
Nobody puts your success on hold. If you want something, you can have it. The catch is that you have to work for what you want. Luck doesn’t exist in the real world.
You commit to improving yourself. You can take whichever route you like, but at the end of the day, you want to see progress.
Becoming the best version of our selves can drain us. The important thing is that we should hold on to the reason why we started in the first place. We want to be better to do better, and God is there with us every step of the way.
When you successfully eliminate all the negative situations, habits, people, and places, you soon find out that you can be more creative now and see your energy shooting loud up the roof.
This is where you need to reach out to your humble self, work harder to keep close to the power of intention, meditate, and keep your gratitude to God. Once you do that, you’ll stand out from everyone else and achieve anything you want. You’ll be an inspiration to others and a vibrant energy glowing throughout the universe – all because of the power on intention.